Madonna Forgets Skirt While Accepting Top Touring Artist Award



thumbnailFollowing her hugely successful MDNA tour, it was no surprise that the Queen of Pop took home the amazing award at the Billboard Awards on May 19. However, did she realize she was missing half of her outfit?

Madonna donned a classic Queen of Pop outfit at the Billboard Awards in Las Vegas on May 19, while being honored with the Top Touring Artist Award.


Madonna Wears Underwear While Accepting Award

Will.i.am presented Madonna with the award for her MDNA tour, which ran from May to December 2012, and grossed more than $350 million.
Like usual, when he greeted Madonna at the top of the staircase and welcomed her to the stage, she received a standing ovation, but they most likely weren’t the least bit surprised by her somewhat-there outfit.
The Queen of Pop was in head-to-toe black. On top, she rocked a feather and fur jacket, paired with black fishnet gloves. However, on the bottom, she went with underwear and fishnet stockings, held up by garters.
Despite her questionable outfit, Madonna showed off her flawless skin. At 54, she looked extremely pretty and fit!

Madonna Thanks Kids In Acceptance Speech

Madonna ditched her English accent while accepting her speech tonight.
“I’ll be brief, and I’ll also take off my pretentious sunglasses,” she started. She pointed out her team of dancers, calling them “talented, badass, M-Fers.”
She then took a moment to thank her family!
“My four children — two of them were on the road with me,” she said, adding that she wished they would have rubbed her feet every night! “All four of them were incredibly supportive of me for more than a year. Last but not least, I’d like to thank my fans. All of you, because without you, I wouldn’t have a show to do and a showgirl needs her fans. Thank you for supporting me for three decades  Without you, I wouldn’t be here.
What did you think of Madonna’s look? Tell us below!
WATCH: Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez Billboard Awards Best Dressed

Subscribe to me on YouTube

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg reddit Favorites More